We must continue to fight for women's rights including but not limited to the following:
- I am a proud supporter of the ERA and will continue to help all efforts to ratify it.
- This is just another necessary step in the direction of equal pay for equal work.
- We must shrink the wage gap of women, especially at low paying jobs and make it easier to enter high paying fields.
- We need to enact policies that protect a women's right to choose.
- We need to enact policies that protect a women's right to choose. Women should have the right to control their own bodies free of government interference. All healthcare services should be free and available to all people including but not limited to paid family leave.
- Supporting women’s rights is fundamental we must focus on investing in strong women’s organizations and movements.
Marching together at the Women's March.