I was glad to be part of a national effort for a "Clean" dream act and be part of the fight to get Senator McCain to vote with us for a better way.
It's time for a welcoming America for all. This is a nation built by people of all backgrounds, we need to have respect for all people. Regardless of their country of origin.
- I am supportive of DACA and believe in a pathway to citizenship.
- We must reform the immigration system, while reducing wait times for legal immigration as well, including but not limited to work and student visa reform.
- Let's have an efficient and fair asylum process for all, keeping families and children together.
- One that accepts refugees and has the doors of education open to all.
- Greater accountability at ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) by focusing on justice.