Climate change is happening now. We must address this through comprehensive conservation and a greater shift to renewable energies.
- Protect Arizona’s water supply and advocate for clean air initiatives
- Support energy efficiency by defending and the implementation of Arizona’s Energy Efficiency Standard
- Shifting government buildings to 100% renewable energy to lead by example, implementing incentives for local businesses, and residential buildings to “go green” as well.
- Transform our energy system whenever possible to renewable energy while creating jobs to solve the climate crisis. Ensure a just transition for communities and workers, including fossil fuel workers.
- Ensure environmental justice for front line communities, especially under-resourced groups, communities of color, Native Americans, people with disabilities, children and the elderly.
- Expand responsible and environmentally friendly public transportation through state investment and leadership especially for modern infrastructure and high-speed broadband.
- Commit to reducing state emissions throughout the state with current and future state funded projects.
- Ensuring water is collected and diverted to new uses whenever possible. Including and supporting local efforts to ban fracking and moving towards an Arizona moratorium on fracking.
- Invest in larger conservation efforts for public state lands and keep mining and environmental threats away while holding the fossil fuel industry accountable.